The holidays are a time to spend quality time with family and friends. But sometimes, we can’t be home to spend time with our loved ones.
Employees who work from home have a lot of stuff on their plate during the holiday season. They need to make sure that their loved ones still receive the presents they want, but they also need to feel like they are not missing out on their family’s joy during this special time of year.
Here are some gift ideas for people who work from home that will help them enjoy the holidays without missing out on the fun! You may even find yourself asking for one of these gifts for yourself!
Why you want a gift for someone who works from home
Not having the family time that you would like to during the holidays can be tough. If you’re an employee who works from home, it’s easy for the pressure of family time to become overwhelming.
But there is a way to avoid this when you can’t make it home for the holidays: Send your loved one gifts!
It doesn’t matter if your friends, family members, or work colleagues work from home—you can still send them a gift that will help them enjoy their holiday season.
Here are some great gift ideas for people who work from home so they don’t miss out on any of the special moments with loved ones:
Viomi Self-emptying Robot Vacuum Alpha(S9)
Viomi Alpha(S9) has an accurate control of spray and water use, avoiding leaking and water damage for quickly collection of the floating soil, dust, hair, debris, etc. on the ground. It is a robot vacuum that can empty itself and deliver a 30-day hands-free cleaning experience, which works seamlessly with the dust bin, swiftly absorbing dirt into the disposable dust bag. This self vacuum cleaner offers up to 30 days of hands-free cleaning with auto dumping station that can carry 3L dust bag. Once the dust bag is full, the machine will give you a notification after which you can simply remove and throw away the disposable dust bag. In addition, the 2-in-1 Dust Box(300ml) and Water Tank (250ml) comes with an electric controlled water pump. The robot can sweep, vacuum, and mop together. The intelligent Y-type mopping integrates AI smart algorithms, which can simulate manual cleaning and two-way cleaning with higher cleaning coverage.
Viomi Robot Vacuum V3 MAX
Viomi V3 Max robot vacuum has 3 cleaning modes: sweep only, mop only and sweep-mop. Empowered by the deep cleaning algorithm, which is exclusive to Viomi, the robot vacuum cleaner can mimic manual way of mopping with 96.4% of cleaning coverage. It can thoroughly remove dust, dirt, water stains, crumbs, pet hair and footprints on diversified floors. In addition, stubborn stains can be handled with the upgraded soft and hard fiber stripped mops. Besides, premier vacuuming, mopping experience and dust emptying will be another highlight. V3 Max’s dust bin door will flip over to empty the dirt with only a single click of a button.
What gifts to give to employees who work from home
1) Treat them to a massage.
Massages are a great way to relieve stress, reduce pain and increase blood flow. Plus, they are also a way for you to feel pampered and relaxed with your loved one! A day of massages is the perfect gift that will leave both of you feeling much better than before.
Ideas for what not to give
1. Candy: It’s easy to forget that overindulging in sugar can lead to weight gain. Giving people too much sugar can lead to a health complication like diabetes.
2. Food: While healthy food is always appreciated, giving people the same things they are eating during the holidays may not be what they want. They might not want another piece of cake or a big bowl of pasta for their holiday meal!
3. Alcohol: Even if you think your friend or family member would enjoy it, alcohol is a dangerous substance and should only be given in moderation or when it’s for medicinal purposes.
4. Electronics: You might know someone who is always on their phone, but giving them an expensive phone will make them feel guilty about not being with you at this time of year! Sometimes, even something as simple as a homemade card with a personal message will do just fine!
5. Clothes: Most people already have enough clothes so there’s no need to give them more than they need! For example, if someone has had a baby and is still breastfeeding, they probably don’t need any more clothes right now! And if someone doesn’t have enough money right now due to medical bills or other financial struggles
Giving the perfect gift
to your friend or family member who works from home
What’s the perfect gift for a co-worker who has been working from home all year? Maybe you should give them a gift certificate! Let them know how much you appreciate their work and that you hope they have a happy holiday. Presenting a gift card to your friend will make them feel like you are thinking of them during the holidays, and it will be an easy way to show your appreciation.
The person who works in a different location may need something more personal. Perhaps they could use something like a spa package or getaway trip in order to take some time off and recharge themselves. This is also an easy present that is sure to put the receiver’s mind at ease.
If you really want to give this person something special, consider giving them some alone time with their loved ones by getting them tickets for an exclusive event!